Sola Aoi
Sola Aoi
![]() |
| (Source instagram: aoi_sola) |
Japanese actress, Sora Aoi has reportedly left a career as a JAV artist.
As is known, Sora Aoi is one of the JAV artists who often stars in adult films.
Sora Aoi now admits that he is determined to leave his career as a JAV artist.
Even so, Sora Aoi admits that her salary and salary as a porn star are quite fantastic.
This made Youtuber Daisuke Bald stunned in shock.
At first, Maria Orawa's colleague admitted that she debuted as a porn star since the age of 18.
Even so, being a JAV actress for more than 10 years is not an easy thing to live with.
Even now, Sora Aoi finds it hard to say retire.
Read also: Biography and Facts of Maria Ozawa
"I can't say retire yet, blatantly. Because if you announce your retirement officially, it seems to be retiring from the entertainment world," said Sora Aoi, reported from Daisuke Bald's Youtube, Sunday (18/7/2021).
"I still want to continue my career in entertainment," he added.
However, when asked if Sora Aoi would return to star in adult films, Sora Aoi immediately gave an affirmation of no.
"No, don't want to!," said Sora Aoi
Sora Aoi's confession also made Daisuke Bald in shock.
"Wow, surprised me. I don't want to, I think I want to," Said Daisuke Bald.
"So don't you want to accept it?" asked Daisuke Bald still incredulously.
"I don't want to," Sora Aoi said with a laugh.
Sora Aoi admitted that there are several considerations why he doesn't want to play again in JAV films or adult films.
According to her, she no longer has the confidence to play adult films when she has children and a husband.
"Because the age is not young, there are children too, so I won't accept it," said Sora Aoi.
Even so, Sora Aoi admitted that he was proud that he could survive as a JAV artist for more than 10 years.
"I've had a career in that world for 10 years, my work has also had 50 films," said Sora Aoi.
During her time as a JAV actress, Sora Aoi's pay and salary were fantastic.
At the beginning of becoming a JAV artist, the actress who was born on November 11, 1983, admitted that she had been lured by a fantastic salary, so that made her interested.
"If you want, you can have a career in entertainment with a decent salary. You don't need part time anymore, you know," said Sora Aoi quoting the words of his management.
![]() |
| (Source instagram aoi_sola) |
(Source instagram aoi_sola)
As it turned out, sure enough. The now 37-year-old artist was paid a fantastic salary for one adult film. Even so, Sora Aoi never knew how much he would be paid in starring in one adult film. The existence of a sense of trust in the management makes him not too bothered about pay and salary. Because, Sora Aoi revealed that if the fantastic salary was all given to her, maybe the money would run out quickly. Considering that he debuted at a young age, he was 18 years old and did not understand financial management. So Sora Aoi said all his fantastic salaries were always saved in management. "Actually, my income is not too much. Every month I get the same amount of salary. Not a monthly salary. I was paid the same salary every month from the income of the work saved in the management. Every month I get about 900 thousand yen (around Rp 120 million). So when I didn't work as a JAV artist (like I am today), I was still paid that nominal every month," he said. Hearing Sora Aoi's confession, Bald Daisuke gawked. "Wow, how come I thought about it," Daiseuke Bald said, wishing for hundreds of millions of Sora Aoi's fantastic salary. Later, Sora Aoi admitted that she never regretted and was ashamed to have been a JAV artist. "Any feeling of regret?" asked Daisuke Bald. "Nothing, If I regret it, it means I lost. That's the thought I've always instilled," Sora Aoi replied. "Even now, I have no feeling of shame about being a JAV artist," he added. "That's not the past that I need to cover up," he concluded. |



Comments
Post a Comment