Renee Gracie

Tempted by 1 billion per month, this female racer turns into a porn star

(Source Instagram)

A surprising decision came from Australian female racer, Renee Gracie, in determining her future. 

Renee Gracie, who was previously active in the world of supercar racing, chose to turn into a porn star.

The choice of this step is none other than due to financial problems.

He was tempted to get paid every week as an adult film star instead of driving a race car around the circuit.

Launching The Sun, the 25-year-old woman earns £14,000 per week or around 250 million.

Read also: Angelina Lee

If calculated in 1 month, he can pocket Rp 1 billion. "This can put me in a financial situation I never imagined before," Gracie told The Daily Telegraph. 

"And I certainly really enjoy it," he added.

"I don't care about those who talk about me. I make a lot of money and I like how it is now," he said.

In addition, he said, the money he made from racing was not commensurate with the effort he had put in despite winning many titles.

In 2015 could be said to be the beginning of the decision he made.

At that time, Renee Gracie felt that she did not get appreciation after working with the Swiss racer, Simona de Silverstro, in Bathurst, Australia.

Currently, he plans to buy a house with cash from what he earned after switching professions. Of course, by saving for 1 year first.

Renee Gracie also explained that her family supported the choice she made.

"Believe it or not, my father knows about this and he supports it," he said.

"I think you can say that my dad is actually proud of my financial position and what I can do with this site." 

"You see what I have achieved not what I have done, it has been a success," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography and Facts of Maria Ozawa aka Miyabi

The Perpetrator of the Murder of Adult Film Star Rina Arano Was Arrested, Unexpectedly This Is The Figure

Brittany Andrews