I'm Jullia Johanna

 

Hi introduce me jj kiss, i am from tampere, finland and i was born on june 05, 1999

I went to school in Tampereen aikuislukio. I have the real name Jullia Johanna and usually my friend 
calling by the name of jj kiss, julks, jujo.

A little story about me, I loved from a young age with all sorts of movies and now that I'm

adult I love adult movies, and I would love to star in an adult film.

and I love something sexually related. 

many of my friends approached me just to make love for a 
moment whereas I liked the solitude.

and I'm also currently playing games, a lot of games I want to learn.
from me not being able to get to be an adult movie star so I now want to focus on college
and outside of my college hours I have time to focus also on games, let's teach me to play games.

Read for adult content: Click Here!

I also want to be a tiktok or instagram artist to be a stepping stone to a movie star

adulthood, so help me to achieve that. thanks to all of you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography and Facts of Maria Ozawa aka Miyabi

The Perpetrator of the Murder of Adult Film Star Rina Arano Was Arrested, Unexpectedly This Is The Figure

Brittany Andrews